- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
You will fall in love with me. Then, just months later, you will fall out. I will pretend the entire time that I don’t know it’s coming.
— Miles Walser, excerpt from “A Sonnet of Invented Memories”
how is it that we live in a society where sex is so glorified but women are so viciously shamed for wanting to have or express it?
I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
— Oscar Wilde (via kushandwizdom)